I do not have a printer nor a fax machine and have been quarantining so I am not able to send the conformation to view my medical records. Nor can I reply to the email because its not allowed. Do y'all just not care cause a lot of us are starting to not give care about y'all. Will someone please let the people who need this information know about my issue since I am not able to.
Personal anecdote:... more »
The employers use lawyers and lie about the reason people leave a job. Cut out all the lying ways that rich companies can use to human traffic people. Reassign the Unemployment Insurance personnel to enforce... more »
As a reseacher we could see the trends in any system. Just like on Glassdoor the more data the more you know about the company the clearer you see that company.
I... more »
The present and past U.S.... more »
Please delete - duplicate submission.
Please see attached joint comments detailing the following recommendations:
1. Forced arbitration erodes legal protections ensuring workplace safety and fairness, disproportionately affecting women, people of color, and low-wage workers.
2. Curtailing the use of forced arbitration in federal contractor workplaces would promote workplace equity.
1. DOL should ensure that states afford claimants timely appeal hearings.
2. DOL should review state unemployment notices to ensure that they meet the requirements of federal law.
3. DOL should encourage states to focus on user-centric design in their online unemployment systems and in the language they use to communicate information with claimants.
4. DOL... more »
For Migrant Workers
• Streamline and revitalize the employment service complaint system.
• Implement a policy of consistently communicating with SWAs about labor violations to ensure services are discontinued to employers who abuse the H-2A system.
• Forbid terms in clearance orders that create barriers to the employment of U.S. workers and... more »